We have a team of Allied Health (including Psychologists and Rehabilitation Counsellors) and WHS specialists that provide a range of wellbeing programs to meet your workplace requirements.
We conduct worker wellbeing surveys to establish the health and wellbeing issues, trends and needs for your workplace to develop tailored wellbeing programs.
Some formats have included; a calendar of lunch and learn wellbeing programs; progressive wellbeing development programs (including health passports); one off sessions or seminars; health and wellbeing expos.
Examples of session topics:
- Preventative exercise
- Physical Wellbeing, Fitness & Healthy Eating
- Understanding, preventing and managing Workplace Stress
- Strategies to manage the ageing workforce
- Worklife balance
- Women’s Health/Men’s Health
- Understanding Depression/Anxiety and its impacts on work/life
- Assertiveness skills & Influencing Skills
- Building Emotional resilience
- Fatigue management
- Change Management
- Tips for shift workers
- Substance abuse: Alcohol and its impacts
- Appropriate workplace behaviours
- Workplace Bullying and harassment
- Managing interactions with “Difficult “ people
Learn more about Recovre’s Wellbeing services, contact:
Proposal for private services can be provided.