We have a team of Allied Health (including Psychologists and Rehabilitation Counsellors) and WHS specialists that provide a range of wellbeing programs to meet your workplace requirements.
We conduct worker wellbeing surveys to establish the health and wellbeing issues, trends and needs for your workplace to develop tailored wellbeing programs.
Some formats have included; a calendar of lunch and learn wellbeing programs; progressive wellbeing development programs (including health passports); one-off sessions or seminars; health and wellbeing expos.
Examples of session topics
- Preventative exercise
- Physical Wellbeing, Fitness & Healthy Eating
- Understanding, preventing and managing Workplace Stress
- Strategies to manage the ageing workforce
- Worklife balance
- Women’s Health/Men’s Health
- Understanding Depression/Anxiety and its impacts on work/life
- Assertiveness skills & Influencing Skills
- Building Emotional resilience
- Fatigue management
- Change Management
- Tips for shift workers
- Substance abuse: Alcohol and its impacts
- Appropriate workplace behaviours
- Workplace Bullying and harassment
- Managing interactions with “Difficult “ people
Get in touch to learn more about Recovre’s Wellbeing services
Proposal for private services can be provided.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
EAP is a safe and confidential space where you can seek professional advice, support or counselling. EAP can help with a wide range of different issues that can be either personal or work-related.
Services can be face to face or over the phone. EAP can be a place where you think through how to get the most out of your career or relationships or how to manage stresses of daily life.