At Recovre we believe in a collaborative approach to helping people to be safe, healthy and productive at work.
Our customers and the provision of quality services are at the core of our business.
We have over 30 years experience assisting injured workers to safely return to work, assisting employers to control workplace risk, and delivering innovative health and safety solutions. This enables us to promote workplace wellness, which has benefits for individual workers, employers and the community as a whole.
Recovre is committed to delivering consistently high quality services and outcomes for our customers across all areas of our business.
Our staff understand the key drivers and needs of our customers and are committed to delivering services designed to achieve optimal outcomes for our clients and customers.
To ensure this, Recovre has in place a National Quality Assurance Program which:
- Regularly reviews Recovre’s standards to ensure they are above industry standards and are in line with our Customer’s needs;
- Consistently measure’s performance against our standards
- Implements ongoing continuous improvement strategies
- Reports to staff, management and customers on outcomes from measurement of performance
- Provides for a specifically tailored customer account management model
- Ensures a commitment to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Recovre are certified under ISO 9000 Quality Principles for all of our WHS and Rehabilitation Services. View a copy of our QMS ISO Quality Certificate here.
Feedback on our services can be provided by contacting us on 1300 550 276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.