9.00am – 12.30pm (AWST)
$285 (+ GST)
This half day course assists participants in having a greater understanding of mental health issues in the workplace and provides practical and effective strategies in dealing with employees with mental health issues.
Who should attend?This course targets Supervisors and Managers who want to be able to effectively manage mental health issues in the workplace.
Course contentWhat is a mental health? What are the signs that an employee is not coping at work? Developing a consistent approach to managing a employees who may be experiencing a mental health condition:
- Where can employees be referred to for support?
- Where can the manager get support?
- Current process for escalating concerns about an employee.
- Techniques and tools for conversations (mental health)
- Conversation with employee who are at risk of suicide
- Managing your own mental health