At Recovre we are committed to partnering with our Life Insurance customers to achieve successful outcomes and best practice interventions. We provide a dedicated Life Insurance Account Manager for each customer and access to our national team of dedicated Life Insurance consultants. We work strategically with our customers to develop innovative products and services that meet the needs of the organisation and emerging industry trends.
Recovre’s Life Insurance division has three key areas of focus:
- To offer an innovative approach to Early Intervention that is truly ‘early’ in the claim, during the waiting period or pre-claim acceptance.
- To reduce the cost of long tail claims through a Work Transition Program that empowers the Insured to take action.
- To consistently produce Employability Assessments that our customers can rely on from dedicated Life Consultants who understand Life Insurance requirements.
One of the greatest barriers to achieving RTW outcomes is a lack of awareness from employers regarding RTW programs for employees with income protection or salary continuance claims. Recovre are looking to work with our customers in Group Insurance to develop “Employer Partnerships”.
Through an Employer Partnership, Recovre can develop a Suitable Duties Register which will:
- Describe the duties and the physical, cognitive and psychological demands of the pre-disability role.
- Be used in discussion with treating doctors regarding the Insured’s capacity for the pre-disability role.
- Aid in the development of graded RTW programs.
- Aid in the identification of alternative duties or roles with the pre-disability employer.
Recovre offer dedicated consultants who will not only get to know our Life Insurance customer’s business inside and out, but the Employer’s business as well. Our consultants will be a trusted advisor who will understand the employer’s requirements and available duties and achieve better outcomes for Insurer, the Insured and the Employer.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss how an Employer Partnership could work for your organisation.