Working Safely & Well at Home
In light of recent health concerns many organisations will be adopting a working from home arrangement for their employees. If employees are working from home, then home becomes their workplace. Employers have a responsibility to ensure the home workplace is safe and without risk to employee health.
In accordance with Work Health and Safety legislation it is important that:
- The home workplace is a safe and healthy area to work
- Systems of work undertaken in the home are safe and healthy
- Appropriate training (e.g. home office ergonomics) is provided
- All incidents are investigated and hazards are adequately controlled
Recovre can support Organisations during this time
- Remote telehealth home office ergonomic assessments & coaching
- Development of Working from Home Policies & Procedures
- Video conferenced home office ergonomics training
- Video conferenced training on a variety of WHS & RTW Topics
Recovre has nationwide Injury Management and WHS Consultants who are readily available to provide support and assistance to help organisations meet their WHS obligations.
If your organisation would benefit from learning more about how to keep your employees safe while working from home please contact The Recovre Team email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or call us on 1300 550 276