Return to work
Contact Recovre to find out more
Employers are responsible for managing their employee’s RTW following a workplace injury. This interactive session is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the Return to Work (RTW) process and to discuss best practice strategies to facilitate successful RTW outcomes.
Who should attend?Recommended for Managers & Supervisors and Human Resource administrators, who may be involved on the return to work process.
Course contentYour responsibilities with regards to RTW & legislative requirements
- Impacts of injuries / illness
- Where RTW fits into an Injury Management System
- How to develop a RTW program
- The advantages of an early RTW and incident investigation
- The assistance available from Workplace Rehabilitation Providers
- Best practice strategies for managing RTW