$180 + GST
Employers are responsible for managing their employee’s RTW following a workplace injury. This interactive session is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the Return to Work (RTW) process and to discuss best practice strategies to facilitate successful RTW outcomes.
Who should attend?Recommended for Managers & Supervisors and Human Resource administrators, who may be involved on the return to work process.
- Your responsibilities with regards to RTW & legislative requirements
- Impacts of injuries / illness
- Where RTW fits into an Injury Management System
- The advantages of an early RTW, Risk Management and Incident Investigation
- understanding the RTW process, key timeframes etc and how a Manager can have an impact at each stage
- The assistance available from Workplace Rehabilitation Providers
- Best practice strategies for managing RTW, including early intervention strategies