25/11/2019, Port Lincoln, SA
Health and safety
3 Days Schedule
$605 (+ GST)
JLT Risk Consulting Service is a SafeWork SA approved provider of the Level Two Health & Safety Representative training course. This refresher course is designed for elected Health and Safety Representatives, (HSRs) and Deputy Health and Safety Representatives, (DHSRs) who have completed the initial 5 day HSR training course. PREREQUISITES:
- Level One Health and Safety Representative Training 5 day initial course.
- A light lunch will be provided daily
- Course learning materials
- Certification and training registration with SafeWork
- SA upon successful completion
Who should attend?DELIVERY & DURATION The training is delivered in a classroom-based learning environment at an agreed Council venue. The duration of the training is 3 days, each day from 9.00am – 5.00pm. We have a number of courses open for enrolment in both metropolitan and regional South Australia throughout the year. Refer to our training calendar for exact dates and locations of a course near you.
- The JLT Risk Consulting Services Level Two HSR Course aims to empower HSR’s to effectively represent their work group in WHS matters, providing attendees with:
- Understanding of more complex risk management processes
- The ability to participate in and contribute to the risk management activities undertaken by a PCBU in relation to multiple employers/hazards and WHS risks
- Upon completion of the course, HSRs should be able to represent the views of their workers by providing insights into the nature of the risks in the actual workplaces and the potential controls.