Return to work
$420 + GST
WorkCover NSW This course assists employers to develop the knowledge and skills essential to managing workers compensation claims. Completion of this training is a legal requirement for return to work coordinators employed by Category 1 employers (basic tariff premium greater than $50,000).
Who should attend?All organisations with a base tariff premium of $50,000 or greater (category 1 employers) under legislation must nominate a trained RTW coordinator to ensure the effective recovery and RTW of injured workers. This course is designed for RTW Coordinators of category 2 employers however RTW Coordinators of a category 1 employer may find it useful to attend the course along with Managers / Supervisors or others who desire a better understanding of the workers compensation system and RTW requirements.
- NSW Workers Compensation Scheme
- Reviewing return to work program
- Role of the return to work coordinator
- Consultation with key stakeholders
- Benefits for injured workers
- Developing return to work plans
- Dispute prevention and resolution