Our qualified professionals deliver pre-employment and routine health screens. Receive a detailed report of a candidate/employees ability to perform the physical requirements of a role.
Pre-employment or Routine Health Screens
- Contain risks of musculoskeletal injuries
- Minimise risks associated with an aging workforce
- Promote education and awareness of employees health and well being
- Determine a candidate/employee’s physical suitability to the functional requirements of a role
- Assist with fully informed recruitment decisions
Reduce costs associated with poor recruitment, attrition and Workers Compensation Claims and Premiums
Assess, improve and maintain the health of your workforce. Tailored to all levels of your organisation, Recovre’s health checks help you improve the health, wellness and physical fitness of your employees.
Standard Health Checks include:
- Blood Sugar
- Blood pressure
- Waist circumference
- Personal Health Check Guide
We also provide a range of additional health check services such as: visual screening, muscular strength, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness tests.
Our health check services can be completed onsite and include customised report templates, feedback and evaluation.
Health and Wellbeing Seminars
Join our seminars and discover the physical and psychological health of your employees.
Learn as we share with you:
- Strategies to manage the ageing workforce
- Manual handling
- Accredited Workplace Health and Safety courses
- Workplace Bullying and harassment
- Worklife balance
- Understanding and Managing Workplace Stress
- Physical Wellbeing, Fitness & Healthy Eating
- Healthy Hearts and Healthy Weight
- Women’s Health/Men’s Health
- Identification of risks and hazards in the workplace
- Understanding the most common Psychological Conditions and their treatment.
- Improving communication in the workplace
- Understanding Depression/Anxiety and its impacts on work/life
- Assertiveness skills/ Influencing Skills
- Building Emotional resilience
- Prevention and methods of managing stress
- Prevention of burn out
- Conflict resolution
- Fatigue management
- Change Management
- Tips for shift workers
- Preparing for Life after work and Retirement
- Healthy Ageing – Fitness for work and injury Prevention
- Substance abuse: Alcohol and its impacts
- Our ageing population in the workplace – fitness for work and prevention of injury.
- Managing interactions with “Difficult “ people
Learn more about Recovre’s Injury Prevention services, contact